HOSTEL SUMMER TIME-TABLE
HOSTEL WINTER TIME-TABLE
1. Hostel charges are to be deposited in advance as per schedule
2. Student's school fee will be drawn from the personal account
every month/quarter. Late fee at the rate of Rs.10/per day will be
charged if dues are not deposited in time.
3. All personal expenses incurred on the child regarding books,
stationery, dress, medicine, school fee, examination fee etc.
along with the pocket expenses will be debited to personal money
account. Quarterly statement of this account will be sent to the
4. Educational tour is compulsory for all hostellers. The expense
of which will be debited to the personal account.
5. Guardians/Parents may come to meet their wards only with the
permission of the Principal on 2nd Sundays of every month. Parents
should avoid frequent visits.
6. Hostel charges include lodging & boarding with two nourishing
meals, breakfast, refreshment, evening snacks and milk at the
night or in breakfast.
7. Parents are supposed to take their child from the school at the
time of long vacation. If parents do not come to take their child
on the specified date. Children are sent to their homes with
escort. All expenses including TA & DA of the escort are
chargeable from the student's personal account.
8. Free private/extra tuition facility is provided to hostellers.
9. A minimum balance of Rs. 1000/- is to be maintained in the
personal account of the child.
10. If a child is withdrawn from the hostel or is expelled on
account of some default, no deposited money except security and
personal balance will be refunded. Refundable amount will only be
paid in the last month of the year i.e March.
11. Hostellers are allowed to visit the town and the city bazaar
only with the permission of Principal.
12. Home leave to the hostellers is granted in very rare cases and
only by the permission of Director/Principal. The guardian must
come personally to take the child from the hostel. The child won't be allowed to go home without escort. But during examination
period the child may not be permitted to leave hostel in any case.
13. School will not be responsible for students who go out of the
school without permission of the warden/Principal. This action of
the student will be considered as violation of hostel rule and
will result in expulsion from the hostel.
14. No electronic gadgets, mobile phones, cards, magazines or any
expensive items are allowed to be kept in the hostel. The school
reserves the right to confiscate the item and even destroy it.
15. Hostel fee once deposited will not be refunded in any case,
even if child does not stay in hostel for a single day.
16. Hostel fees will be deposited in two installments 1st
installment will be paid at the time of admission and second
before 10th of October.
2. Black leather schoes (01Pair)
3. White PT Shoe
4. Sports Shoes
5. Under weards
7. Towel Bath Size
8. Hand Towels
10. Bucket, Mug, Comb, Mirror, Soap Case, Tooth Paste, Shoe
Brush, Hair oil, Soap, Talcum Powder, Nail Cutter, Etc.
are requested to see the students admitted in the Hostel do bring
the above articles with them at the time of their first joining.
The item short will be supplied by the School and the payment will
be remitted from the personal account of the child.
Hostellers will wear white kurta pyjama on ceremonial meals or
parties. Day scholars may also be desired to wear white kurta
pyjayama on ceremonial community meals or other functions.